Friday 19 September 2008

My weeks ramblings and a few cards....

Well hello there!
I guess I havent been too bad with the post's, it is only a week (nearly) since my last one!
So Im going to say thats BRILLIANT for me....hehe.

This week has gone super fast. I feel like it was only yesterday that we had beautiful sun-shining weather for the weekend. Maybe I'm getting old?!? Speaking of my weekend, I survived my Kids Craft parties! They were a great group of kids, with so much creativity. Beck the little girl whos party I did Sunday, is soooo creative. Im sure that little girl is going to be an art teacher, designer or something along those lines! It was a great weekend of kids workshops anyway.

As for the rest of the week, Tues I completed a workshop with Karen over at
kazmoskreations. Karen is ADDICTED to Tim Holtz, and has added to our
workshops by doing her own using Tim's Products. It was brilliant, you can tell she loves using his products. You know when you see a certain product but you dont know how to use it? Well this helps with that. There are so many cool Techniques and things to learn. So pop over to the website and book a class today for Tim Holts Technique Tuesdays. You''ll be glad you did!!

I also have a few cards that Ive done, that I thought Id share.
They are inspired by my favourite Talented ladies over at Papertrey Ink. These ladies TOTALLY inspire me. I love their work and their Stamp designs.
So here a few of my cards......









Please excuse my photo taking, Im so not a Photographer YET!
And I didnt edit any of these.
Well Im off to relax for abit.
Ill pop back tomorrow to post a LO Ive been working on that I need to tweak alittle!!!

Happy Friday.......
Sally

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is so cool mum
i really like your tag you made
know wonder it takes you
7.00pm till 3.00am.
your so amazing when it comes around to craft.
i dont think i know enyone more crafty than you
(well exept aunty kaz)
thanxs abzzzzzzzz

Melita said...

Loving your cards Sally!! Esp the tree one - gorgeous!