Saturday 13 September 2008

A new Blog!!!!

Well hello there and if your reading this you have found my new, updated Blog!
Dont you love my Blog Template?? I do..... I picked it up from a super talented lady Gisele Jaquenod OMG.....Her templates are GORGEOUS....Thanks Gisele!

Ok so about my blogging.....I must forewarn you, I am a bad blogger!!
I just never seem to get the time to sit and journal my days events.... Unlike the talented ladies in my.....Blogs I LOVE link.... They amaze me.
These are blogs that inspire me, make laugh, make me envious and Ive also been know to have a little cry about one or two of them. But I read them EVERYDAY! I swear these ladies are little ANGELS sent from heaven to make people smile.... I cant tell you how brilliantly talented they are....so you will just have to check them out for yourself.

Anyway this is a short post as I need to prepare for a workshop. I do Childrens Party Workshops.... I have 3 this weekend..... I know CRAZY but I love them. Kids are SO creative, and they totally inspire me! I learn so much from kids when I do a workshop for them.

I will be back soon to tell you more.........
Thanks for stopping by,

Sally

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey Sal
well done its gorgeous
love
kaz

Melita said...

Hi Sally - Love your Blogs you love list - nearly every one of them was already on my faves list...now they all are lol TFS