Wednesday 8 October 2008

KazmosKreations Workshop

Hi All!!


Thought I would post a quick pic of what we did at the workshop lastnight.
We created these GORGEOUS Memory Frames using Tim Holtz distress Inks and other cool Tim products. This class was so much fun! I was really looking forward to doing it. I made mine on a long ball chain so I can wear it around my neck. You can change the pics inside too. Imagine wearing a photo of your children, family or that someone special close to your heart. You can also use it as a keychange tag. But I like the idea of it around my neck. Its very different for me, the heritage look but I LOVE it!! Pop over to KazmosKreations to book yourself into this class, you too will LOVE It........


My Memory Frame and Karen's Memory Frame
TFL,
Sally

2 comments:

Melita said...

How cool are they?!

Karen said...

they look fantastic!!