Monday 13 October 2008

I dont believe it....I finally Scrapped!!

So I have finally finished a Layout after 12 MONTHS!!
I cant believe I have actually sat and scrapped. And you know what.....it was really hard. I had to actually concentrate to put these lo's together. I must admit I have been buying lately and not creating....a bad habit to get into. So now that Ive completed these 2 I'm going to keep going and try to finish a few more!!
Maybe I should try doing some challenges....what do you think? I'm sure that will give me back my MOJO!! Anyway here are the 2 LO's that Ive completed....not my best but not my worst either.

All the products used are from KazmosKreations.


Again, Im hopeless at taking pics. Sorry about that!!!
Thanks for stopping by
Sally

2 comments:

Karen said...

beautiful layouts sally. :)

Melita said...

Great Layouts Sally!! You should check out scrapshare.com - there are always a million challenges going on for both scrapping adn card making, and plenty of inspiration and enabling to boot!